Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Crackers!

Hey there!

For the Christmas season, I ordered two outfits for the parties I won't be going to! I had an offer on Oasis and decided to take advantage of it and I'm glad I did. I absolutely adore Oasis: the quality of their clothes is amazing and well worth the price even though you might feel a bit guilty about spending so much money at first. So when they arrived, and very quickly (fantastic service), I couldn't decide between the two, so my lovely mum said she would give me them for Christmas. What a star! So here are the two items I got:

The Satin Crepe Jumpsuit:




This is an absolutely gorgeous jumpsuit and feels wonderful on the skin. I probably won't wear the belt or I might buy another one, but I have to make my mind up first. The silk top is a halter neck with spaghetti straps and quite loose-fitting but fitting at the waist, but I will probably have to get it taken in as its too loose-fitting. If you're conscious about your legs then the wide-leg design of this jumpsuit hides those flaws that you're uncomfortable with, which is why it appealed to me so much. This would look amazing with a tan and I would probably be wearing fake bake to Christmas dinner with the family. They do stock this in a purple, but I'm a bit shy about what I wear - as much as I love fashion - so this is perfect for me!

The next item I got what the Tipped Pencil Dress:





This dress is a fitted shift dress and has a zipper at the back that nips in at the waist and sticks to every possibly curve! The bright pop of colour brightens up the black like the Christmas decorations brighten up those dark Christmas nights. In the picture, the model must be about 5'10 because I stand at 5'5 and it reaches below my knees. It has lining underneath which makes it difficult to put on but once you rearrange it out of the twisted mess, it's wonderful!    

My sister also bought this gorg number:



It's one of those illusion dresses that people like Kate Winslet are loving and the high street are beginning to emulate. It does give the illusion of being slimmer and it the perfect style for my sister. If you're looking for something flirty and young, then definitely go for this creation. It's not fitted so it's comfortable and fashionable at the same time. Absolutely beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment