Wednesday 18 January 2012

Review: Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream

Hello, beauty lovers!


Thought I'd do another review and this time it's a night moisturiser. This was a present I received at Christmas and I wanted to use it for a while before giving you a review. And it is the Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream (for combination skin).




Contained in this little jar is 50ml of product. It's a thick, creamy product and at first the consistency and feeling will scare you a little if you're used to wearing a lighter moisturiser to bed. Personally, when I first started using this, I was a little weary because it takes a lot of elbow grease to work into cleansed skin and leaves a shiny, slippy second skin on your face. But I worked my way around that and learned how to apply it in order to prevent that. I personally use this in conjunction with the parallel daily product, but if you're afraid of using a heavy moisturiser during the day before applying make-up, I would avoid the daily moisturiser. But you will instantly notice a difference in your skin. It works quick and effectively and does the job required. I would recommend this to people who are having a hard time with their combination skin.

To sum up, this a fantastic moisturiser if you're careful with the product application: it must be applied lightly to avoid a greasy, heavy face.

Available at Boots for £4.35

Hope that helped you at all! If you any suggestions on how I could improve my blog, what kind of posts you would like, or how I could personalise it, please do not hesitate to write a comment down below.

Rebecca xx

**Again, I am no way inclined towards Nivea product for my own gain or the company's!

No comments:

Post a Comment