Sunday 18 March 2012

Haul

Hiya everyone!


Hope you're all doing well and if you're sitting any exams that they are going well and you haven't been stressing out too much! These are just some recent purchases I have made:


Beauty UK Eye Palettes 



New Look Coral Loafers £15.99


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum £10.99


Topshop Toe Skull Ring £4


Topshop Cross Earrings £4


New Look Distressed High-Waisted Shorts £19.99 (Ignore the jewellery ...)


**On an extra note, I would like to say that I am so grateful to everyone who reads this blog and takes a few minutes out of their day to read whatever I have written! Any criticism and improvements that people think I could make would be appreciated! Thank you, again.

Rebecca xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the Coral Loafers! My sister and I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!

    Check out our blog

    http://pretty-little-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those loafers are so comfy it's like walking on clouds. Well, thank you so much; that is very humbling!

      xx

      Delete