Hello, fellow beauty lovers!
I thought I would write an odd post about what I intend to read through this year (as well as others) as I have nothing to review or anything of interest to write about.
1. Phantom of the Opera - Gustav Leroux
2. Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
3. The Return of Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle
4. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
5. War of the Worlds - H.G. Wells
6. The Picture of Dorian Grey - Oscar Wilde
7. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
8. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
9. Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult
10. Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
I know these all seem quite boring and pretentious, but I felt like I needed to expand my knowledge of the classics and writing of a greater standard.
And so, there it is. Quick and easy reading. Please let me know what all your reading plans are!